- Posts: 700
- Joined: |11 Feb 2011|, 05:11
- Favourite Beer: Cold
- Location: Hamilton, ON
Canadian Home Brewers,
CHB needs your help!
Do you think you might enjoy giving back to CHB by volunteering as a forum moderator?
Some of the responsibilities include:
- Helping to maintain the forum (housekeeping of posts, etc)
- Removing spam threads and posts
- Banning users who abuse the website (AKA: Spammers)
- Moving threads which are in the incorrect forum, to the correct forum
- Answering any newbie posts you might come across to the best of your abilities (pointing them in the right direction)
- Communicating any issues with the forum that you discover, or any ideas you have for improving the forum
You don't necessarily need to become more active on the forum than you currently are, but this would be a good position for someone who checks the website at least a few times per week minimum.
If you're interested, please send me a brief message about yourself and why you'd like to help out. Or, you can email me at email@example.com