Rules For Selling Homebreweing Equipment (As of 2012-Jan-02)
Some basic and common-sense rules apply to using this forum to sell your new or used homebrewing equipment.
When posting an ad to sell your homebrew equipment, you must:
- Describe the item and the condition of the item
- Include a basic asking price for the item. This is not an auction. "Best offer" is not acceptable.
- Specify terms of shipping (shipping included, shipping extra, paid by buyer or seller, etc.)
- Specify the item location (City it is located in)
- Selling for a friend or other person is forbidden. (dealers are exempt from this rule)
I'm selling two unused glass carboys. Asking $20 each, or both for $30. Buyer pays shipping from Hamilton.
I'm selling one unused glass carboy. I'm asking $30 shipped within the provinces for both.