Any other beer home brewing websites?

General chit chat forum that may or may not relate to homebrewing.
YMS_1975
Favourite Beer: Molson Export

Any other beer home brewing websites?

Post by YMS_1975 »

Hello,

I was wondering if anybody here could recommend another beer brewers website. I'm finding a lack of responses to my posts on this website, and I'm looking for a website with activity on it.

Is there another beer brewing forum that anybody can recommend? Provided someone's actually reading this, and will respond.

Mr_Tastyfish
Favourite Beer: Homebrewed beer

Re: Any other beer home brewing websites?

Post by Mr_Tastyfish »

Activity around this forum has definitely dried up in recent years... I'm not sure which social media thing the cool homebrew kids use anymore.

XXXXX
Administrator
Favourite Beer: Cold

Post by XXXXX »

It definitely has slowed down here. There was a "homebrew" years ago and it was quite active. Since then, it's slowed down. Possibly this is due to more variety (craft beers) becoming available in Canada.
Mmmm... Beer... *drool*

XXXXX
Administrator
Favourite Beer: Cold

Post by XXXXX »

Mr_Tastyfish makes a good point about social media, too. This forum pre-dates the popularity of a lot of platforms.

Since there's no app/notifications, the responses aren't as prompt as some social media platforms. It requires more of the user, for sure.

Nonetheless, it's an easily-accessible archive of common issues that home brewers encounter.
Mmmm... Beer... *drool*

Reignman
Favourite Beer: Kolsch

Post by Reignman »

Well, I must of missed your questions. I usually get an answer to my questions. On the other hand as mentioned, there are many homebrew forums on the internet. Facebook for one of them where questions and answers come up rather quickly.