Thank You To All Of The Vendors!

Do you run or know of an online home brew supply shop? List it in this forum with a description of what they sell and where they are based.
Canuck
Favourite Beer: All of them

Thank You To All Of The Vendors!

Post by Canuck » 6 years ago

I just wanted to give a big thank you to all of the online Vendors! I've purchased supplies/ingredients from Bryan at iHomeBrewing, Spencer at Brewer's Pantry, Patrick at Ontario Beer Kegs, and Jason at Beer Grains Supply.......and I've received nothing but top notch service each and every time from all of them. The same goes for Noble Grape in Halifax too.

So thank you all for providing such outstanding customer service during 2012, you guys rock! :rockon:

ihomebrewing

Re: Thank You To All Of The Vendors!

Post by ihomebrewing » 6 years ago

Thanks Canuck!

And thank you to all of you who have supported these new Canadian homebrew shops. We all work hard to bring this wonderful hobby to all Canadian homebrewers, and really appreciate the support.

Merry Christmas to everyone.

Cheers,

Bryan

Swivel

Post by Swivel » 6 years ago

Let me add Hop Dawgs...I've purchased a few things from them, plus there's something from their shop under the tree for me. :D

Great prices and even better service. While I do support my LHBS, it's great to have choices for certain things.
Primary: Caramel Amber
Bottled:Honey Blonde, Root Beer, Albertan Amber, Pomegranate/Wheat Ale, Brown/Vanilla/Maple Porters, Caramel Amber, Milk Stout, Lil Sparky's Nut Brown Ale
Next:
Honey Blonde II

robhannah
Favourite Beer: amnesiac

Post by robhannah » 6 years ago

Yes! Thankyou to all the online vendors, without which we wouldn't have so much variety in our hobby. Also special thanks to all those vendors that take time to participate in these forums, no just selling products but contributing their knowledge.

As always it's a great time to be a brewer!
All grain goodness without all that nasty fibre

Reignman
Favourite Beer: Bitters

Post by Reignman » 6 years ago

Yes, thanks very much to all the vendors in Canada. I had to smuggle most of my equipment for years because nothing was available here in this country. I am talking 10-15 years ago. Now there isn't much of a reason to order from a US HBS. Just look at the variety of liquid yeast available now. We had very limited choices years ago. Also, look at the many different varieties of specialty malts available from the online shops in Ontario. I would love a pound of each please...

Thanks Vendors,

Reignman

Brewers Pantry

Post by Brewers Pantry » 6 years ago

Canuck wrote:I just wanted to give a big thank you to all of the online Vendors! I've purchased supplies/ingredients from Bryan at iHomeBrewing, Spencer at Brewer's Pantry, Patrick at Ontario Beer Kegs, and Jason at Beer Grains Supply.......and I've received nothing but top notch service each and every time from all of them. The same goes for Noble Grape in Halifax too.

So thank you all for providing such outstanding customer service during 2012, you guys rock! :rockon:
I'm just seeing this now. Thanks alot man