OntarioBeerKegs

Do you run or know of an online home brew supply shop? List it in this forum with a description of what they sell and where they are based.
OntarioBeerkegs

OntarioBeerKegs

Post by OntarioBeerkegs » 8 years ago

Located in Mitchell Ontario. We are proud to offer Home brew kegs and kegging supplies.
Questions, comments or just to say hello can be sent to sales@ontariobeerkegs.com
If you would like to visit simply click or copy www.ontariobeerkegs.com

Cheers,
Patrick.
Canadian Homebrew Supplies
www.ontariobeerkegs.com
www.brewpump.com
1 855 KEG BEER

OntarioBeerkegs

Re: OntarioBeerKegs

Watch our website www.ontariobeerkegs.com for the limited quantity special we will be running soon:

www.ontariobeerkegs.com
www.brewpump.com
1 855 KEG BEER

OntarioBeerkegs

That's right. http://www.OntarioBeerKegs.com is putting its high quality Dual gauge regulator on sale for the best price in Canada. This is a limited sale.

-Secondary Gauge to measure inert gas in the tank.
-Comes with Pressure relief valve.
-Built in on off switch with check valve to protect your regulator already installed.
-No tool necessary to adjust easy hand tuning.
-5/16th barb makes installing our gas lines and hose clamps a snap.

www.ontariobeerkegs.com
www.brewpump.com
1 855 KEG BEER

DougEdey
Favourite Beer: Porter

Post by DougEdey » 8 years ago

Just wanted to put a note in here recommending OBK.

I ordered from them last Friday after having a discussion about their kit specifics.

Absolutely fantastic resource, really knowledgeable, great selection.

Everything arrived today (three days inc the day I ordered and the day it arrived) in brilliant condition, awesomely packaged, everything clear and concise.

Thanks to OBK for making the process easy!

ben58
Favourite Beer: APA

Post by ben58 » 8 years ago

I also would recommend OBK. Bought 4 new 5 gallon cornies at a sale price of $87. shipped quickly and exactly what I asked for. Chrismas sale come along and with the "Code" price was reduced to $81, four more ordered and arrive within a week. Can't beat that. ( All at the wifes urging as well ) :cheers:

OntarioBeerkegs

Thank you for the kind words. For you impulse shoppers I would like to bring to your attention that:

We are putting our Picnic faucet assembly on sale this weekend for $19.99 at this price it is worth asking your swmbo for forgiveness after it arrives!

www.ontariobeerkegs.com/product_p/kegfa ... sembly.htm
Last edited by OntarioBeerkegs on |03 Feb 2012|, 21:15, edited 1 time in total.
www.ontariobeerkegs.com
www.brewpump.com
1 855 KEG BEER

birvine

Post by birvine » 8 years ago

OntarioBeerkegs wrote:Thank you for the kind words. For you impulse shoppers I would like to bring to your attention that:

We are putting our Picnic faucet assembly on sale this weekend for $19.99 at this price it is worth asking your swmbo for forgiveness after it arrives!

http://www.ontariobeerkegs.com/product_ ... sembly.htm
Everyone, this is a fantastic deal, by the way. I only wish I didn't already have faucets sitting around!

B
Northeastern Ontario's own...
Swan Lane Brewery and Winery

birvine

Post by birvine » 8 years ago

Don't remember if this was mentioned, but at $35 a piece for a ball lock... very nice price.

http://www.ontariobeerkegs.com/Two_Pack ... etrack.htm

B
Northeastern Ontario's own...
Swan Lane Brewery and Winery

OntarioBeerkegs

Cut out Drip Tray Pre Order

Ontariobeerkegs listens to product requests. Our cut out drip trays for beer towers were unloaded today from the Hanjin London cargo vessel in Vancouver, Canada. We bought more then we should have so we can pass some savings on to our customers. We would like to extend this Pre order offer to you to get a special pricing of $59.99 locked in. Orders with the trays will not ship until they arrive, boxes will be packed and waiting for them. expected delivery is next week but may have delays.

We feel the price is exceptional. To get the adjusted price use coupon code "pre order tray". If you have been price shopping for one of these stainless beauties I am positive you instantly recognized this as a deal.

Our cart only accommodates Canada. USA residents can push an order through with shipping charges not filled in. We will send an invoice for actual shipping costs with the option to cancel if USA residents purchase. I would expect around $20 or less to ship this for most destinations stateside.

This price will not last.

www.ontariobeerkegs.com/product_p/cut%20out%20tray.htm

Last edited by OntarioBeerkegs on |03 Feb 2012|, 21:16, edited 1 time in total.
www.ontariobeerkegs.com
www.brewpump.com
1 855 KEG BEER

Bodhi

Post by Bodhi » 8 years ago

Any way to pick one up in Vancouver?