OntarioBeerKegs

Do you run or know of an online home brew supply shop? List it in this forum with a description of what they sell and where they are based.
OntarioBeerkegs

Re: OntarioBeerKegs

Post by OntarioBeerkegs » 6 years ago

From my experience...

Don't put jugs in a freezer to cool! I freeze two beers a month at least and the odd remote control!

Too many questions for a forum. Give a call late in the week and I will walk you through the options. Ten minutes on the phone will save you days of the interwebz.
Canadian Homebrew Supplies
www.ontariobeerkegs.com
www.brewpump.com
1 855 KEG BEER

GuingesRock

Post by GuingesRock » 6 years ago

Thanks I will give you a call. Probably easier to chat about it.
(I was thinking of cooling the jugs and then putting the beer in the cold jugs)

OntarioBeerkegs

Post by OntarioBeerkegs » 6 years ago

New products coming!

-OBKrusher. Our very own Barley crusher. Going to retail for 99 bones. Will ship with some assembly (few screws for the hopper and bolt the base on).
-Stir plates. Same ones as seen at our competitors. Will retail for much less then the prices Canadians have been getting hosed with.
-Keg Gloves. Yup, the actual keg gloves just without the logo. Same manufacturer.
-Silicon tubing. Thick walled 1/2" - 3/4" FDA approved and so on. We found out who sells it to MCmaster Carr.
-Around 60 odds and ends, mostly stainless fittings.

For the new brewers, check us out we have more kits available then anyone else for extract and partials in Canada and it is going to double over the next few months if have time. Our all grain kits are slower because they are user submitted. Many award winners in the mix though!

Thank you to all who are entering our Pro Am! We have more participants then Torontobeerweek did. We are already looking at running a Summer version.

Keep your stick on the ice.

Cheers,
Patrick.
Canadian Homebrew Supplies
www.ontariobeerkegs.com
www.brewpump.com
1 855 KEG BEER

P-A
Favourite Beer: Heady Topper

Post by P-A » 6 years ago

That's interesting!

When will the barley crusher become available?
:cheers:

Baulz
Favourite Beer: Mine

Post by Baulz » 6 years ago

Great news! Looking forward to the tubing and seeing what other fittings you get.

robhannah
Favourite Beer: amnesiac

Post by robhannah » 6 years ago

WTF is a keg glove?
All grain goodness without all that nasty fibre

P-A
Favourite Beer: Heady Topper

Post by P-A » 6 years ago

robhannah wrote:WTF is a keg glove?
It's something you wrap around a keg to keep it cold (i.e. to bring beer to a party)

Reignman
Favourite Beer: Bitters

Post by Reignman » 6 years ago

Patrick, I have been thinking on a new stir plate. My home made stir plate just died and always struggled with my 5 L flask. I will be looking forward to your new products.

Thanks,

Reignman

TRG
Favourite Beer: My IPA

Post by TRG » 6 years ago

fittings
I WISH I had seen this about 24 hours ago. I just ordered a bunch of SS from the US. Damn it!!!

Good to see you expanding Patrick. You getting camlocks? I hope so... hell if you got into chugger pumps..... :D

Reignman
Favourite Beer: Bitters

Post by Reignman » 6 years ago

TRG, all of my ss fittings were ordered from California. This was around 5 years ago. It was very frustrating trying to find basic ss fittings that were common in most set-ups in the US, but were absent here in Canada. Drove me nuts!!! Now they are readily available now thanks to Patrick and others who know what we want.