Page 3 of 7

Re: rhizomes for sale

Posted: |24 Mar 2014|, 14:59
by ruf1
i have a number of people who are leery of sending money orders to someone they dont know,so have told them to check out our brewing forum, hopefully they will be assured that i dont scam people and it may bring more members to our site also...... :cheers: and i cant blame them for being leery of scammers. i have a keen interest in starting an online web site in the future so maybe this will be worth all the effort i am putting in to this.

Re: rhizomes for sale

Posted: |24 Mar 2014|, 16:48
by ruf1
received payment from you deeenvy, you should actually get your pkg today or tomorrow as i sent it when you confirmed that you had payment in the mail, let me know when you get it....cheers

Re: rhizomes for sale

Posted: |25 Mar 2014|, 15:49
by ruf1
ruf1 wrote:received payment from you deeenvy, you should actually get your pkg today or tomorrow as i sent it when you confirmed that you had payment in the mail, let me know when you get it....cheers
i was also informed of your payment winger, you should be getting your pkg very soon also, mailed the same day as dee envy, thanks for the orders guys, i appreciate your business.... :cheers:

Re: rhizomes for sale

Posted: |25 Mar 2014|, 18:25
by Winger
ruf1 wrote:
ruf1 wrote:received payment from you deeenvy, you should actually get your pkg today or tomorrow as i sent it when you confirmed that you had payment in the mail, let me know when you get it....cheers
i was also informed of your payment winger, you should be getting your pkg very soon also, mailed the same day as dee envy, thanks for the orders guys, i appreciate your business.... :cheers:
I was patiently waiting on the doorstep today for the letter carrier only to be disappointed when it didn't show up. :facepalm: :(

Re: rhizomes for sale

Posted: |25 Mar 2014|, 18:42
by ruf1
sorry to hear that winger,you should of gotten it today, damb those incompetents, i have to quit bashing the p.o guys as my buddy is getting quite tired of seeing my rants online :facepalm: :laugh: :laugh:

Re: rhizomes for sale

Posted: |28 Mar 2014|, 09:40
by ruf1
ruf1 wrote:sorry to hear that winger,you should of gotten it today, damb those incompetents, i have to quit bashing the p.o guys as my buddy is getting quite tired of seeing my rants online :facepalm: :laugh: :laugh:
others received their rhizomes already ,now if canada post would deliver wingers we would all be hoppy :O

Re: rhizomes for sale

Posted: |28 Mar 2014|, 16:30
by Winger
ruf1 wrote:
ruf1 wrote:sorry to hear that winger,you should of gotten it today, damb those incompetents, i have to quit bashing the p.o guys as my buddy is getting quite tired of seeing my rants online :facepalm: :laugh: :laugh:
others received their rhizomes already ,now if canada post would deliver wingers we would all be hoppy :O
Hops arrived via CP today. Now 6-8 weeks till spring planting.

Re: rhizomes for sale

Posted: |28 Mar 2014|, 17:14
by ruf1
GREAT, hope they made the journey safely,thanks for letting me know winger, appreciate the order....... :cheers:

Re: rhizomes for sale

Posted: |29 Mar 2014|, 19:00
by ruf1
renewed my craigslist adds across b.c and part of alberta and seems no one wants rhizomes today, gonna have to do something with the leftovers. :facepalm:

Re: rhizomes for sale

Posted: |30 Mar 2014|, 13:37
by ruf1
ruf1 wrote:renewed my craigslist adds across b.c and part of alberta and seems no one wants rhizomes today, gonna have to do something with the leftovers. :facepalm:

got a few emails from folks today,i think by next weekend will be the end of this rhizome sales for me,rest will have to be planted or thrown out. :(