2017 rhizomes

Growing hops, fruits, spices, herbs, or anything else you plan on throwing into your brew? Tell us about it!
ruf1
Favourite Beer: lots

2017 rhizomes

Post by ruf1 »

Happy New Year All

This may be my last year selling rhizomes
Due to the extended time it takes to sell rhizomes when orders come in i am requesting you all to pre-order please.

All orders must be placed prior to harvest, all payments will be via paypal or e-transfer, postage with tracking is a little more costly but you get much faster delivery ensuring a fresher product. Without tracking your shipment can take up to 2 weeks, NOT GOOD!

Please PM me to pre-order and i will contact you 1 week before harvest for payment. There are no gauruntees that rhizomes will grow, some just don't grow.

Varietals available will be, Cascade-Chinook-Centtenial-Golding-Willamette-Nugget-Hallertau-Magnum-Sterling-Mt Hood-Fuggles-Crystal-Saaz-Challenger-Northernbrewer-Brewersgold-Gelina-Columbus -IE-Tomahawk Zues.

Rhizomes are $6.00 each and tracking is anywhere from $8.00 to $14.00 depending on your region.

Thanks to all who have purchased from me in the last 4 or 5 years, much appreciated.

:bow: :cheers:

FranklinNewhart
Favourite Beer: Red Ale

Re: 2017 rhizomes

Post by FranklinNewhart »

I need Cascade, Centennial and Golding. I live in South Scatch in a Zone 5 growing area. How do I get in touch with you to make the purchase.

ruf1
Favourite Beer: lots

Re: 2017 rhizomes

Post by ruf1 »

FranklinNewhart wrote:I need Cascade, Centennial and Golding. I live in South Scatch in a Zone 5 growing area. How do I get in touch with you to make the purchase.

Send me a private message including your postal code for shipping estimate.

:cheers: