Homebrewing with extract? Share your thoughts here!
- Posts: 5
- Joined: |15 Feb 2015|, 12:25
- Favourite Beer: Imperial Pale Ale
I live in New Brunswick and I am looking to buy at least 50lbs of LME and at least 50lbs of DME. I am wondering if anyone knows a supplier other then OBK and everwoodave that has really cheap prices?
- Posts: 151
- Joined: |23 Feb 2012|, 15:58
- Favourite Beer: mine
- Posts: 1927
- Joined: |24 Mar 2011|, 10:28
- Favourite Beer: Kolsch
- Location: Cavan, Ont.
You will have to find something local. Shipping will kill you. Check out Brewnosers.
- Posts: 42
- Joined: |23 Sep 2012|, 17:06
- Favourite Beer: Feels Good
Hi. Where do you live i New Brunswick? I live in the Fredericton area. The Noble Grape sells (or used to sell) 25kg bags of Pilsener DME for $150.
I am looking for Munich DME. Anyone know a source for that, in Canada or the USA (that will ship to Canada)?